New Covid-19 Safety Measures
Pure Form Healing Arts has worked diligently during the closure of our office due to COVID-19 to update our already rigorous sanitation and safety standards.
My top priority has always been to deliver an unparalleled experience of restoration and healing to my clients, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. I have been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your service experience to ensure I meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. You might notice some changes during your next visit as new policies and procedures have been implemented to further promote the health and safety of clients and myself which I’ve outlined below:
WHAT PURE FORM HEALING ARTS IS COMMITTED TO:
· Enhanced cleaning procedures including 30 minutes between each appointment to deep clean the treatment room and common areas.
· Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in our office are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
· Staggered appointments to minimize social contact and optional curbside check-in via phone call to avoid gathering in waiting areas.
· All therapists will wear a mask when in the lobby, during any interaction with a client.
· Increased education for myself and the other therapists in office, focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practice.
·A HEPA air filtration unit has been added to my treatment room.
WHAT I AM REQUESTING CLIENTS COMMIT TO:
· Shoe removal in entryway. I've supplied a sitting area in both entry ways to safely do so.
· Please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands immediately upon entering. Hand sanitizer will be made available at both entryways.
· Affirmation that you aren't sick or haven't been around anyone that has been sick (you will be asked to sign a form affirming this statement is true).
· Allow for touchless temperature check.
· Wear a face mask (strongly encouraged for all clients for extra precaution and is required based on state specific orders).
· Enjoy our one-on-one service provided in the comfort and safety of your own private treatment room.