Esperanza (Espi) Calderas Richart
CMT # 72993
Holistic Fertility Specialist Mercier Therapy
Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapies Advanced Practitioner with Advanced training in Pre-Conception, Prenatal and Postpartum Care
Pelvic Hydrotherapist, Yoni Steam Facilitator
Member of The Abdominal Collective
* Milan Institute- Certified Massage Therapist
*Mercier Professional Training and Fertility Certification
* Practitioner of The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy
* Advanced Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy- Preconception, Prenatal, Postpartum
* Advanced Clinical/Certification Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy
* Pelvic Floor Training for Birth and Wellness Practitioners - with Pelvic Physical Therapist Isa Herrera
* Myofacial Release I -John Barnes
* Jade Gate Health (Vaginal Ecology)- Kris Gonzalez
* Alchemy of Perimenopause- Kris Gonzalez
* Anatomy of the Abdomen and Pelvis; from basics to clinic (Coursera) by Universiteit Leiden & Leiden University and Medical Center
* Free The Belly -Barbara Loomis
* Womb Care - Barbara Loomis
*Botanical Hydrosols for Pelvic Health- Lisa Kelly
*Naval Cupping- Lisa Kelly
*Moxa for Uterine Wellness-Lisa Levine
*Spinning Babies 13 hr workshop
My name is Esperanza Calderas Richart, I am a Certified Massage Therapist and female reproductive specialist located in Fresno, California. I am a Holistic Fertility Specialist Certified in Mercier Therapy and an Advanced Practitioner in THE ARVIGO® TECHNIQUES OF MAYA ABDOMINAL THERAPY. As a woman who has suffered from reproductive pains and challenges in the past, I am dedicated to doing my best to help the women in The Central Valley with alternatives that will support their bodies and hopefully prevent unnecessary surgeries like hysterectomies. I have traveled all over the United States learning these techniques. I continue to take courses and learn all I can, so I can keep offering the best holistic alternatives to the women in my community. I am passionate about empowering women and girls of all ages to take their health into their hands and educating them about their bodies, which we have been taught so little about.
I am a mother of two awesome teens, two cats and one silly little dog.
I have a big heart and I hope I can help you through your healing, whatever that may be.
I started my own practice when I realized so many people could benefit from what I had to offer as a specialist. As a woman who suffered multiple miscarriages before having my two children, bladder problems after postpartum and peri-menopause struggles. I was told all of this was just part of life and nothing could be done about it other then surgeries and pills.. I was done. I searched for ways to heal myself holistically and in the process I was able to help so many others with my new found wisdom. I decided I wanted to spend my life helping women whom suffering I understood. When I found THE ARVIGO® TECHNIQUES OF MAYA ABDOMINAL THERAPY, I knew abdominal therapy was my calling. Fresno is a fast growing city and deserves to have services that were only available in the big cities like San Francisco and Los Angeles. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to bring these techniques to Fresno.